Adhesives, Embedding, and Mounting
View as List Grid
- CYTOSEAL 60 Mounting Medium /4ozItem # : MMC0327Prevent cracking, fading and discoloration of stained specimens with Thermo Scientific™ Richard-Allan Scientific™ Cytoseal™ 60.
- Embedding Bead Numbers 1-8 /EachItem # : EMB01Some labs crank out hundreds to thousands of cassettes per day, making it difficult to identify the specifics behind each block. Couple that with fading ink or poor handwriting on the outside of the cassette and identification has the potential to get confusing. With embedding beads, these problems can be a thing of the past. Simply embed a bead in the wax and you immediately have an identifier.
For example, a #8 bead could mean cut at 8 microns. Or a #1 could stand for a thin specimen. You can also assign a specific bead to each of your techs or shifts. The system you assign them is completely under your discretion.
- Tissue Section Adhes. R.Allan/500mlItem # : TAT0243Richard-Allan Scientific Tissue Section Adhesive is a pre-mixed, ready-to-use adhesive that will not interfere with staining reactions. It will improve adhesion during techniques using heat.
- TISSUE CAPTURE PEN /EachItem # : TAT01Just apply to slides to prevent frozen sections of paraffin sections from falling off. Each pen will coat up to 5000 slides.
- POLY-L-LYSINE SUBBING Sol. /500mlItem # : TAPSSA ready to use working adhesive solution for preparing subbed slides.
- PolyBath /30mlItem # : TAPBAPolyBath is a superior, advanced tissue adhesive. Binds sections to glass by interaction of heat in drying process with tissue anionic sites. Virtually eliminates background staining. Just add five drops to waterbath.
- GELATIN, Powder /500gmItem # : TAGELA special Histology blend developed for maximum tissue adhesion to the slide.
- CLEAR ALUM ADHESIVE /PintItem # : TACLAJust as good as Chrome Alum but without the chrome. MasterTech's Clear Alum Adhesive creates an adhesive bond when paraffin sections are placed on slides and oven-dried.
- CHROME ALUM ADHESIVE /PintItem # : TACAAMasterTech's Chrome Alum creates an adhesive bond when paraffin sections are placed on slides and oven-dried.
- ALBUMIN, EGG /PintItem # : TAALBMasterTech's Egg Albumin is still one of the most popular tissue adhesives used today. Albumin can be used on routine and most special stains.
View as List Grid