- Tissue Section Adhes. R.Allan/500mlItem # : TAT0243Richard-Allan Scientific Tissue Section Adhesive is a pre-mixed, ready-to-use adhesive that will not interfere with staining reactions. It will improve adhesion during techniques using heat.
- TISSUE CAPTURE PEN /EachItem # : TAT01Just apply to slides to prevent frozen sections of paraffin sections from falling off. Each pen will coat up to 5000 slides.
- POLY-L-LYSINE SUBBING Sol. /500mlItem # : TAPSSA ready to use working adhesive solution for preparing subbed slides.
- PolyBath /30mlItem # : TAPBAPolyBath is a superior, advanced tissue adhesive. Binds sections to glass by interaction of heat in drying process with tissue anionic sites. Virtually eliminates background staining. Just add five drops to waterbath.
- GELATIN, Powder /500gmItem # : TAGELA special Histology blend developed for maximum tissue adhesion to the slide.
- CLEAR ALUM ADHESIVE /PintItem # : TACLAJust as good as Chrome Alum but without the chrome. MasterTech's Clear Alum Adhesive creates an adhesive bond when paraffin sections are placed on slides and oven-dried.
- CHROME ALUM ADHESIVE /PintItem # : TACAAMasterTech's Chrome Alum creates an adhesive bond when paraffin sections are placed on slides and oven-dried.
- ALBUMIN, EGG /PintItem # : TAALBMasterTech's Egg Albumin is still one of the most popular tissue adhesives used today. Albumin can be used on routine and most special stains.