Chemicals, Powdered Stains, and Reagents
View as List Grid
- BOUIN'S 2000 FIXATIVE /GallonItem # : FXBOU2GALBouin's 2000™ is a pleasant smelling, low-hazardous replacement for Bouin's Fluid. It is a superior tissue fixative and mordanting agent. It contains no Picric Acid and less than 0.1% formaldehyde. Bouin's 2000™ is the best alternative to Bouin's Fluid. No change of procedure required. Trichrome stains will be brilliant with color while demonstrating crisp nuclear detail.
- Potassium Hydroxide, 20%, Aqu. /LiterItem # : SPP2050Potassium Hydroxide is 20% (w/v) and aqueous and can be used in general laboratory procedures.
- 0.2% GOLD CHLORIDE SOLUTION /LiterItem # : AHGCH0.2LT0.2% Gold Chloride Solution is a component for the following MasterTech Stain Kits: Jones Basement Membrane Stain Kit.
- Zinc Stearate Powder USP/500gmItem # : SPZ0385Zinc Stearate is commonly used as a lubricant.
Synonyms: Octadecanoic Acid Zinc Salt
Lead: max 10ppm
- XYLENE, Reagent A.C.S. /500mlItem # : SPX0143This reagent is a mixture of ortho-, meta- and para-isomers and may contain ethylbenzene.
Assay: Minimum 98.5% xylene isomers plus ethylbenzene.
- WRIGHT'S STAIN, Regular Sol. /500mlItem # : SPW0543For use in blood staining.
- WRIGHT'S STAIN POWDER /25gmItem # : SPW0377For staining blood smears to make differential cell counts.
Azure A Eosinate: 24%
Azure B: 35%
Azure C: 6%
Methylene Blue: 35%
- WATER, HPLC Grade /4 LtItem # : SPW0257Submicron filtered water is suitable for high performance liquid chromatography or ultraviolet spectrophotometry.
- WATER (Deionized)Reagent A.C.S /4LTItem # : SPW0157Suitable for electronic use.
- TRITON X-100 /500mlItem # : SPT1643Ethoxylated alkyl phenol with an average of nine ethoxy groups per molecule. May contain traces of dioxane. 1.0 g/L of xylenol orange in alcohol. Possible carcinogen.
Specific Gravity: 1.065
View as List Grid