Clean-up and Waste Management
View as List Grid
- AirScan FORMALDEHYDE TWA .10 /Pk 6Item # : CW1006AirScan™ gives you immediate easy to read on-site analysis. AirScan™ is chemical specific and is available in variable detection limits.
- VIONEX Anti-Viral Liquid Soap /GalItem # : CPVIOGALVioNex® Antimicrobial Liquid Soap is specially formulated to be gentle and non-irritating for health care professionals who hand wash 30-50 times per day.
- TransForm FSA /5lbItem # : CWTFFSA5LBNew faster formula for large spills! Formulated to absorb, deodorize, and neutralize 10% Formalin spills in seconds. Just apply to the formalin spill and wait one minute.
- Bibulous Paper, 4x6", Pk (12)Item # : TWZ04PHighly-absorbent paper for drying slides and cover slips, absorbing excess stain, and general microscopy.
- Absorbent Pads (6x6) /Cs (1200)Item # : TWZ0301CPads are strong, highly absorbent, lint-free and are also a great alternative to paper towels and gauze.
- Chemswab /Pk (25)Item # : TWZ02PChemswab™ Presaturated Cleaning Swabs are general purpose, lint-free cleaning swabs. They are excellent for general purpose cleaning of computers, office and laboratory equipment.
- WypALL L40 Towel(Wht)/Cs 1008Item # : TWZ01CWypall® L40 All-Purpose Wipes are ideal for routine industrial cleaning and maintenance.
- KIMTECH PURE Cloth ScottPure/Pk 100Item # : TWSPUPKKimTech Pure Cloths are coverslipping cloths that are the perfect wiper for coverslipping Histology and Cytology slides.
- WypALL X80 ShopPro Towel(Wht)/Pk 50Item # : TWSPRWypAll X80 ShopPro Towels are strong disposable laboratory towels designed to handle chemicals and solvents. Each towel is soft, yet super absorbent and long lasting. It's great to use for spills and cleaning equipment.
- Push-Up Box, 5x5 Wipes Dispenser/EaItem # : TWD00101EThe PUSH-UP BOX™ has been designed to give you perfect dispensing of KimWipes. Remove the oval cutouts on the top and bottom of a KimWipes box and drop it into the PUSH-UP BOX. The PUSH-UP BOX prevents the top-most tissue from falling back into the KimWipes box, down to the very last one, each and every time.
View as List Grid