Clean-up and Waste Management
View as List Grid
- BENCH-TOP LABMAT LINERS /RollItem # : TW94LLRThe Labmat™ is disposable, absorbent and features a polyethylene back liner that stops spills from leaking through to lab counters. It simplifies cleanup and safeguards lab work areas.
- LENS PAPER (4" X 6")/Pk.(600sheets)Item # : TW52846001Lens Cleaning Tissues can clean safety glasses and goggles, microscope lenses and more without any scratching.
- KIMWIPES,EX-Large(15"x17")/Cs 15 BxItem # : TW31KEMCSThese wipes are EX-L Single-Ply Wipes, and with their extra low-lint rating, kimwipes are ideal for laboratory use.
- KIMWIPES,EX-Large(15"x17")/Box 140Item # : TW31KEMBXThese wipes are EX-L Single-Ply Wipes, and with their extra low-lint rating, kimwipes are ideal for laboratory use.
- H2Blue (Absorbent Beads) /1 Lb.Item # : FIR0185If water is shortening the life of your clearing agent, clear it up with H2Blue™!
- BioClaveMini ResearchAutoclave8L/EaItem # : EQZ02Steam sterilization of research tools and consumables is convenient and affordable with the new BioClave™ Mini digital research autoclaves. With a width of under 14 inches, the BioClave Mini will fit comfortably on even the most crowded bench top.
- CREATIVE WASTE ASSAY KIT /EachItem # : CWWAKAmerican MasterTech's Formaldehyde Assay Kit provides a convenient fluorimetric means to measure formaldehyde in samples. The assay is simple, sensitive, stable and high-throughput adaptable.
- TransForm Spray /PintItem # : CWTFSPTTransform 10% Formalin into Carbon Dioxide and water in as little as 3 seconds with TransForm Spray. TransForm Spray destroys formalin and its fumes in seconds.
- TransForm Complete /Cs(10bags)Item # : CWTFRCSTransForm Complete dry-crystals is the latest advancement in 10% Formalin Neutralization. Each easy-to-use packet will neutralize one gallon of 10% Formalin into a non-hazardous, neutral pHm clear-liquid, in minutes.
- NEUTRALEX FORM. TEST KIT /Pk(100)Item # : CWT02PThe Neutralex Formalin Test Kit is as fast as it is reliable when determining the pH of formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, and paraformaldehyde in wastewater.
View as List Grid