Clean-up and Waste Management
View as List Grid
- NEUTRA-WIPES /Cs (60)Item # : CWS4278Even some of the more sticky situations in your laboratory can be neutralized. With the help of Neutra Wipes, you can rapidly absorb and neutralize small formalin spills and significantly reduce the effects of noxious vapors. Neutra Wipes also act as a perfect liner for transporting tissue trays and ideal as a shelf liner in tissue storage areas.
- NEUTRALEX REACTION CONTAINER /EachItem # : CWS4276The 2.5 gallon (9.5L) reaction container is used in the process of neutralizing formalin.
- SciGen NEUTRALEX /Case(16 Bags)Item # : CWS4047Neutralex™ premeasured pouches, are easy and ready to use, convenient to store and wont leak or freeze during winter months.
- Compact Acid/Base Spill Kit /EaItem # : CWS0201The Spilfyter® Compact Acid/Base Combo Spill Kit is made to safely contain, absorb, neutralize, and clean-up hazardous materials.
- Formaldehyde Solidifier Spill Kt/EaItem # : CWS0186CSpilfyter® Formaldehyde Solidifier Spill Kit is designed for reducing vapors and cleaning up formaldehyde spills.
- Formaldehyde Solidifier,2 lb./EachItem # : CWS0186Spilfyter® Formaldehyde Solidifier is used in containing spills of Formaldehyde.
- PolyForm-F Free Flow Gran /32ozItem # : CWPF-32PolyForm-F™ (Aldehyde Neutralizer) is the spill control product of choice for the safe and rapid control of harmful vapors from formaldehyde, formaldehyde-based embalming solutions, glutaraldehyde, 10% buffered formalin and other aldehydes
- PolyForm-F Free Flow Gran /4x7.5LbItem # : CWPF-04PolyForm-F™ (Aldehyde Neutralizer) is the spill control product of choice for the safe and rapid control of harmful vapors from formaldehyde, formaldehyde-based embalming solutions, glutaraldehyde, 10% buffered formalin and other aldehydes
- SPILL RESPONSE KIT, MULTI-USE/EachItem # : CWGP3204This emergency spill response kit treats chemical spills fast and easily. Emergency Spill Response Kits are quick, safe and inexpensive ways to treat small volume chemical spills.
- FORMALEX LIQ.CONT.AGENT /2.5 Gal.CbItem # : CWFX-250One of the most widely used formaldehyde waste treatment and disposal technologies in the world has been re-vamped. Formalex has become Formalex "Green", an eco-friendly aldehyde remover with no sludgy residue, no phosphates, and no pH adjustment required. Formalex "Green's" patented system converts 10% formalin into a non-hazardous liquid polymer in 4 hours.
View as List Grid