Innovex Kits & Reagents
View as List Grid
- DAB Chromogen / 4 mlItem # : IMI04908EFor those that are used to using the Innovex Histo-Stat or Stat-Q Systems and always seem to be running out of the DAB or AEC Substrates, this is for you. Both systems contain 70ml of buffer and 4ml of chromogen.
- HistoStat Polymer Rabbit /15mlItem # : IMI03215EHistoStat Monovalent-Rabbit Second Step Reagent (HRP) for staining rabbit primary antibodies.
- HistoStat Polymer Mouse /15mlItem # : IMI03115EHistoStat Monovalent-Mouse Second Step Reagent (HRP) for staining mouse primary antibodies.
- STAT-Q HRP System, DAB Kit,Sm Vol.Item # : IMI01814EThe Stat-Q System is a three-step procedure for staining both human and animal tissue. This is an amplified biotin-strepavidin system developed for wash free, background free, and pre-treatment free immunostaining in just 40 minutes (from primary to mounted slides). There is no serum or protein blocking required. Frozen sections can be stained in 15-20 minutes.
- FC Receptor Blocker /15mlItem # : IMI01565EAre those Fc Receptors getting in the way of your hematopoietic and lymphoid specimens? Or causing false positive staining of white blood or Reed Sternberg cells?
- Cyto-Q Immuno Diluent & Block/125mlItem # : IMI01277ECyto-Q is an all-in-one advanced antibody diluting, storage and blocking buffer which can prolong shelf life up to 4 years in a refrigerator.
- Background Buster /50mlItem # : IMI01172EBackground Buster is a recombinant protein blocker that eradicates all general background staining whether it’s caused by primary antibodies, staining reagents, chromogens, fixatives, or by endogeneouse biotin present in tissues such as liver, spleen, and kidney.
- Enhancing Wash Buffer, Cyto Q/4Lt.Item # : IMI00396EWith Cyto Q HRP Enhancing Wash Buffer the horseradish peroxidase will be brightly colored and the marker signals will be strengthened.
- Advantage Mounting Medium /125mlItem # : IMI00277EAdvantage Mounting Media is a permanent mounting media designed for coverslipping specimen slides without requiring alcohol dehydration and Xylene clearing steps since the slides are mounted from water.
- Advantage Mounting Medium / 60mlItem # : IMI00272EAdvantage Mounting Media is a permanent mounting media designed for coverslipping specimen slides without requiring alcohol dehydration and Xylene clearing steps since the slides are mounted from water.
View as List Grid