Laboratory Equipment and Furniture
View as List Grid
- TISSUE FLOATATION WATERBATH, /EaItem # : EQTFWRound, baked white enamel exterior with cover. Flat black interior improves visibility of tissue sections. Complete with thermostat reference dial and neon pilot light.
- 8-CHANNEL LABORATORY ALARM TIMER/EaItem # : EQT643Timer features adjustable alarm volume, bright and easy to read LED display, multi-functional channels for counting down or up, stopwatch, interval timer, repeat timer, and clock. Alarms can be set to sound continuously or turnoff automatically.
- 4-CHANNEL ALARM-TIMER/STOPWATCH/Ea.Item # : EQT641Large 3/4" display permits viewing from across the lab. Set any time from 1 second to 99 hours on one of four different time/ alarm channels. All four time/alarm channels can be used simultaneously for multiple timed procedures. Extra loud alarm sounds for one minute or until stopped.
- 3-CHANNEL ALARM TIMER /EachItem # : EQT600Allows for three separate timed lab operations simultaneously. Adjustable alarm may be set to ring for one minute or until turned off. Quartz crystal accuracy with extra-large LCD readouts. Timer can be set from 1 second to 100 hours.
- TRIPLE DISPLAY TIMER /EachItem # : EQT588Timer is the perfect reminder for signaling drying/incubating times, capturing test results, and alarming for appointments. Ideal for dedicating to tests that require several different times.
- LINEAR STAINER MK-11, Hacker /EaItem # : EQT03The linear stainer from Hacker Instruments can typically crank out up to 1,200 slides per hour including up to 20 at once. Has 27 stations for common staining procedures and many special protocols. Also accommodates all types of slide baskets.
- HistoPro III EMBEDDING CENTER /EachItem # : EQT02If a state of the art modular embedding system is what you crave, then you have come to the right place. The HistoProIII Embedding Center from Hacker Instruments has all the features you need for safety, convenience, and ease of use. The generously sized modular cold plate unit and paraffin processing unit can be used jointly or individually to meet your needs. Other features include a user programmable cooling surface temperature, self draining, four-position forceps holder, fully programmable seven-day paraffin processing start which accepts different start times for each day, and last but not least, highly accurate temperature control.
- SHURDry Slide Dryer II /EachItem # : EQSD-120Slides are dried by warm air being blown onto the surface of the slides. Control knob and digital programming adjusts and holds temperature up to 75C. Holds two, thirty-slide stain racks. Dryer has thermal switch for overheat protection.
- Microtome Oil /100mlItem # : EQS1926Microtome oil comes in 100ml container.
- Slide Warmer 10"x7" /EachItem # : EQS1801These slide warmers are ideal for use in the fields of cytology, histology, pathology, and biology for paraffin tissue section mounting. The anodized black surface provides better contrast while the thermal heater ensures even heat transfer. Available in two sizes to fit most needs. The slide warmers are CE certified under LVD 2006/95/EC.
View as List Grid