Laboratory Equipment and Furniture
View as List Grid
- SHUR-LUBE Cryo-Micro.(3/4oz)Pk(6)Item # : EQS1617PCleans, protects and lubricates Microtomes and Cryostats.
- SHUR-LUBE Cryo-Micro. Oil(3/4oz)Item # : EQS1617Cleans, protects and lubricates Microtomes and Cryostats.
- CRYOSTAT GREASE /1oz.Item # : EQS1519Works well at all temperatures.
- Specimen Chuck 40mm,Shandon/EaItem # : EQS1140High quality 40mm specimen chuck for cryostats that accommodate 1 cm diameter attachment post.
- 40mm Cryostat Chuck /EachItem # : EQS0740Used in frozen sectioning, the chucks are made to fit most major brands of cryostats.
- 25mm Cryostat Chuck /EachItem # : EQS0725Used in frozen sectioning, the chucks are made to fit most major brands of cryostats.
- ZEROSTAT Antistatic Gun /EachItem # : EQS06ZEROSTAT antistatic gun operates on a piezoelectric effect to emit positive (trigger squeeze) and negative (trigger release) charges to neutralize static on virtually any surface. It does not release radioactivity or require electricity or batteries.
- Hacker-Bright OTF5000LS CRYOSTAT/EaItem # : EQS03The newly styled OTF5000LS series maintains all of the features and technical properties which have contributed to its’ impeccable reputation. The OTF5000LS is one of the most versatile, dependable and user friendly microtome cryostats available. Over the years our original design has been modified and fine tuned to satisfy user preferences. The OTF5000LS is the only cryostat available with a dual parallel compressor system which is dedicated solely to chamber refrigeration. This exclusive feature gives you the extra assurance that your OTF refrigeration will never let you down.
The modular OTF5000LS design allows a user to adapt their instrument to an unlimited range of applications. If your needs change, the OTF5000LS has the built-in flexibility to change along with you. From routine clinical pathology to exacting quantitative analysis; the OTF5000LS user is insured consistent, superior performance.
The heart of the OTF5000LS series is the 5040 Microtome. With a proven track record for cutting a diverse range of hard and soft specimens, the 5040 was designed specifically for low temperature operation.
The OTF5000 offers special new features including: new contoured top for added operator comfort; 2 package configurations with OTF’s most popular options; interchangeable knife blocks for disposable and standard knives including a new lever release Feather blade holder; automatic evaporator defrost supplied as standard; non-urgent features located on side panel plus a long list of options and accessories.
The OTF series utilizes environmentally friendly CFC-FREE refrigerant. Efficiency is further enhanced by a generous depth of insulating foam. The OTF chamber will maintain set temperature during extended sectioning sessions.
- Digital MagneticStirrer 6.5x6.5/EaItem # : EQR0901Benchmark hotplates, stirrers and hotplate-stirrers feature have a durable and chemical resist and white ceramic work surface. They are also designed to minimize the amount of space needed on the benchtop since they are only 7"x10.5". Large backlit LCD makes reading temperature and speed easy and a safety LED indicates when the top plate is above 50°C.
- Mortexer Vortex Mixer/EaItem # : EQR08Tired of using a standard vortex mixer? Then check out the Mortexer™. Featuring a unique design of the Multi-Head™ (included) with a traditional cup head for general purpose mixing and an eight microcentrifuge tube holder around the edge. Drive system is balanced with Q-Drive™ technology, providing a smooth vortexing action, while minimizing noise and excessive vibration. This results in quieter, more efficient and longer lasting operation.
View as List Grid