Ovens & Dryers
View as List Grid
- SHURDry Slide Dryer II /EachItem # : EQSD-120Slides are dried by warm air being blown onto the surface of the slides. Control knob and digital programming adjusts and holds temperature up to 75C. Holds two, thirty-slide stain racks. Dryer has thermal switch for overheat protection.
- Microtome Oil /100mlItem # : EQS1926Microtome oil comes in 100ml container.
- Slide Warmer 10"x7" /EachItem # : EQS1801These slide warmers are ideal for use in the fields of cytology, histology, pathology, and biology for paraffin tissue section mounting. The anodized black surface provides better contrast while the thermal heater ensures even heat transfer. Available in two sizes to fit most needs. The slide warmers are CE certified under LVD 2006/95/EC.
- SHURDry HighCap Slide DryerIII/EaItem # : EQO1501The SHUR/Dry™ Slide Dryer III is a high capacity dryer and mechanical convection oven and is a breakthrough in rapid slide drying technology. The new design allows users to increase their productivity while maintaining superior results.
- Incubator, Analog, 2.5cu. ft. /EachItem # : EQO1003This 2.5 cu. ft. analog Incubator offers the user complete culture control and many other features.
- 3.75CUFT Forced Air Oven /EachItem # : EQO0502The 3.75 cubic foot forced air oven is ideal for demanding drying and heating processes that require precise temperature accuracy with temperature ranges between 70°C and 250°C. Using forced air, mechanical convection provides uniform heating, precise temperature control, and fast drying using a blower that circulates heated air in a horizontal airflow pattern. Each unit has excellent temperature recovery time of 6 to 10 minutes depending on size and temperature setting. Digital advanced microprocessor control system provides superior temperature accuracy. A PT100 temperature sensor is included for repeatability and stability over a long period.
- GRAVITY CONV OVEN,Compact 1.7cuftItem # : EQO0303Gravity analog compact ovens are ideal for basic drying and baking applications with a temperature range of ±5°C to 210°C. The small footprint conserves valuable bench top space or may be placed under laboratory counters. The pre-set high temperature safety thermostat ensures over-temperature protection, while pilot light visually indicates oven operation status. Ovens feature double wall aluminum interior chamber with 1" silica-based insulation and powder coated, cold-rolled steel exterior.
- INCUBATOR, Shallow-Well LCD /EachItem # : EQJE83154A natural choice for single microplate incubation whether you are a laboratory technician or a diagnostic kit manufacturer. Laboratory bench space is costly, and with a footprint of just 4.75”x7”, Inca offers the most economical and advanced technical solution. Its unique design and advanced electronic temperature control circuitry guarantees an outstanding stable and accurate performance combined with quiet and long operating life.
- MICROWAVE Chemial Lab Oven /EachItem # : EQBP310The BP-310 laboratory microwave oven is a time and power level based microwave that incorporates the exclusive True-To-Power™ power control system. The True-To-Power™ power control system allows the user the ability of setting the true power level to any value. This power control is NOT achieved by on and off cycling, but by truly changing the power level. This allows the user to set any power level between about 5 watts and full power. This level of power control is found only in microwaves costing thousands of dollars more than the BP-310. With this level of power control, the BP-310 is ideal for small samples or critical processes that may become damaged by microwaves using on and off pulsing as a means of power control.
NOTE: This microwave is designed for analytical, chemical, or general laboratory uses, and does not meet CAP requirements for ducting and ventilation in diagnostic laboratories.
- MICROWAVE (infrared Temp.Cont.) /EaItem # : EQBP125IRThe BP125IR is an economical compact time and sample temperature based microwave. Once the controller is programmed with the desired temperature and time settings, the microwave will follow that program. Because the process is controlled by the sample temperature, it is consistent every time, regardless of any number of conditions that can change power levels.
View as List Grid