Ovens & Dryers
- SHURDry HighCap Slide DryerIII/EaItem # : EQO1501The SHUR/Dry™ Slide Dryer III is a high capacity dryer and mechanical convection oven and is a breakthrough in rapid slide drying technology. The new design allows users to increase their productivity while maintaining superior results.
- Incubator, Analog, 2.5cu. ft. /EachItem # : EQO1003This 2.5 cu. ft. analog Incubator offers the user complete culture control and many other features.
- 3.75CUFT Forced Air Oven /EachItem # : EQO0502The 3.75 cubic foot forced air oven is ideal for demanding drying and heating processes that require precise temperature accuracy with temperature ranges between 70°C and 250°C. Using forced air, mechanical convection provides uniform heating, precise temperature control, and fast drying using a blower that circulates heated air in a horizontal airflow pattern. Each unit has excellent temperature recovery time of 6 to 10 minutes depending on size and temperature setting. Digital advanced microprocessor control system provides superior temperature accuracy. A PT100 temperature sensor is included for repeatability and stability over a long period.
- INCUBATOR, Shallow-Well LCD /EachItem # : EQJE83154A natural choice for single microplate incubation whether you are a laboratory technician or a diagnostic kit manufacturer. Laboratory bench space is costly, and with a footprint of just 4.75”x7”, Inca offers the most economical and advanced technical solution. Its unique design and advanced electronic temperature control circuitry guarantees an outstanding stable and accurate performance combined with quiet and long operating life.
- MICROWAVE Chemial Lab Oven /EachItem # : EQBP310The BP-310 laboratory microwave oven is a time and power level based microwave that incorporates the exclusive True-To-Power™ power control system. The True-To-Power™ power control system allows the user the ability of setting the true power level to any value. This power control is NOT achieved by on and off cycling, but by truly changing the power level. This allows the user to set any power level between about 5 watts and full power. This level of power control is found only in microwaves costing thousands of dollars more than the BP-310. With this level of power control, the BP-310 is ideal for small samples or critical processes that may become damaged by microwaves using on and off pulsing as a means of power control.
NOTE: This microwave is designed for analytical, chemical, or general laboratory uses, and does not meet CAP requirements for ducting and ventilation in diagnostic laboratories.
- MICROWAVE (infrared Temp.Cont.) /EaItem # : EQBP125IRThe BP125IR is an economical compact time and sample temperature based microwave. Once the controller is programmed with the desired temperature and time settings, the microwave will follow that program. Because the process is controlled by the sample temperature, it is consistent every time, regardless of any number of conditions that can change power levels.
- MICROWAVE Laboratory Oven /EaItem # : EQBP110The BP110 is a laboratory grade microwave, operating just like a domestic microwave oven that many histologists use every day. This microwave produces up to 1,000 watts of microwave power(the most common power level of domestic microwaves sold today). This means that with the BP110, you can maintain your current protocols and procedures, while bringing your laboratory into compliance with new regulations passed by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and OSHA. The new regulations require that microwave devices used outside a fume hood should have an integral fume extractor that is certified for use in a clinical laboratory.