View as List Grid
- Amies Clear Gel Single Swab/Pk(500)Item # : LWA80PProvides excellent survival for a wide range of bacteria and is compatible with gram stain.
- STREP B CARROT BROTH KIT /Pk 20Item # : LWA10PStrep B Carrot Broth™ is a one-step method for cultivation and identification of hemolytic strains of Group B Streptococcus.
- BCYE Agar (for Legionella)/pack(10)Item # : LWA09PBuffered Charcoal Yeast Extract (BCYE) Agar is used for primary isolation and cultivation of Legionella pneumophila and other Legionella species from environmental samples and clinical specimens.
- BrainHeartInfusion Agar Plates/Pk10Item # : LWA08PFor cultivation of fastidous organisms; including streptococci, pneumococci, and meningococci.
- Alkaline Peptobe Water 8ml /Pk(20)Item # : LWA0712PAn enrichment medium for the cultivation of Vibrio spp. from feces and other materials.
- Selenite Cystine Broth 10ml /Pk(20)Item # : LWA0613PFor the selective enrichment of Salmonella species Cystine enhances growth of Salmonella spp.
- Bile Esculin Agar 15x100mm /Pk(10)Item # : LWA05PFor the cultivation and presumptive identification of group D streptococci including enterococci. Inhibits gram negative bacteria.
- XLD Agar 15x100mm /Pk(10)Item # : LWA04PXLD (Xylose Lysine Deoxycholate) is for selective isolation of pathogenic enteric gram negative bacteria.
- Blood Agar 15x100mm /Pk(10)Item # : LWA03PThe Blood Agar Plate is comprised of 5% Sheep Blood in Tryptic Soy Agar (TSA) Base which is a general growth medium for microorganisms. Sheep blood is from a veterinary supervised, controlled herd of donor animals and guaranteed to be from healthy antibiotic-free animals.
- Chocolate Agar15x100mm /Pk (10)Item # : LWA02PUsed for fastidious bacteria and the non-selective cultivation of fastidious bacteria. Chocolate Agar is useful for the cultivation of Haemophilus and Neisseria in a CO2 enriched atmosphere.
Contains a highly enriched blend of GC Agar Base, 1% bovine powdered hemoglobin, and 1% MaXV (koenzyme) vitamins and cofactor supplements. Polystyrene Petri plates feature raised rings for stacking ability and prevention of sliding.
View as List Grid