Stain Kits and Kit Components
View as List Grid
- Ponceau Acid Fuchsin (Goldner)/LTItem # : KC8113Component for the Goldner Trichrome Stain Kit.
- 3% METHENAMINE Solution /LiterItem # : AHM01503% Methenamine Solution is a component for the MasterTech Jones Basement Membrane Reticulum Stain Kit.
- NaphtholAS-D Chlracetate Ester./KtItem # : KTSA91CKTEsterases are ubiquitous in nature and encompass a series of different enzymes acting upon select substrates. With the 91C kit, Naphthol AS-D Chloroacetate is enzymatically hydrolyzed by "specific esterase, " liberating a free naphthol compound. This then couples with a diazonium compound, forming highly colored deposits at sites of enzyme activity. This enzyme is usually considered specific for cells of granulocytic lineage. May be used to detect neutrophils in peripheral blood, bone marrow or tissue sections which have been paraffin embedded.
- aNaphthyl Acetate No-Spec Ester /KtItem # : KTSA91AKTEsterases are ubiquitous in nature and encompass a series of different enzymes acting upon select substrates. According to the methodology, a-naphthyl acetate is enzymatically hydrolyzed, liberating a free naphthol compound. This then couples with a diazonium compound, forming black colored deposits at sites of non-specific esterase activity. This enzyme is detected primarily in monocytes, macrophages and histocytes, and is normally absent in granulocytes. Lymphocytes may occasionally exhibit enzyme activity. A sodium fluoride inhibition procedure may be run to demonstrate monocyte inhibition. The procedure may be utilized with blood, bone marrow films, tissue-touch preparations, cytocentrifuge preparations and frozen sections. The enzyme does not survive paraffin processing.
- Methenamine/Borax(12 capsules)/PackItem # : KTRA88023Chromaview Stain Kits from Richard-Allan Scientific are high quaulity, consistent and economical for special stain for detection of Fungi, Basement Membranes, Opportunistic (Pneumocystiis).
- Steiner Stain Kit, Richard-Allan/EaItem # : KTRA87009Chromaview Stain Kits from Richard-Allan Scientific are high quality, Consistent and economical for special stain for detection of Spirochetes, Nonfilamentous Bacteria.
- H&E FROZEN SECTION KIT, Thermo /EaItem # : KTRA6510Kit produces permanently stained frozen sections.
- Myofibrillar ATPase Liter Kit/EaItem # : KTATPLTStains for the two types of muscle fibers and their subtypes in 50 minutes.
Traditional ATPase procedures employ the use of a barbiturate buffer, which is a controlled substance. American MasterTech’s Myofibrillar ATPase Stain Kit contains no barbiturates! In the MasterTech’s Myofibrillar ATPase Stain Kit a predominance of Type 1 fiber types typically indicates a myopathic condition, such as dystrophy, while a predominance of Type 2 fibers typically indicates a neuropathic condition. Type 1 Buffer stains small type 1 fibers black and type 2C fibers grey. Type 1&2BC Buffer stains small type 1 fibers black, 2B and 2C fibers grey to black. Type 2AB Buffer stains type 2A and 2B fibers black.
- 1N Sodium Hydroxide (KTATP) /50mlItem # : KC906RSodium Hydroxide, 1N is a component for the MasterTech ATPase, Myofibrillar Stain Kit.
- 1N Sodium Hydroxide (KTATP) /15mlItem # : KC906ASodium Hydroxide, 1N is a component for the MasterTech ATPase, Myofibrillar Stain Kit.
View as List Grid