Stain Kits and Kit Components
View as List Grid
- Alcian Blue Solution, pH 2.5 500 mLItem # : SSC-ANC500Alcian Blue Solution, pH 2.5 500 mL
- Potassium Permanganate Sol. /100ml (MTO)Item # : CUCWC0326Potassium Permanganate Sol. /100ml (MTO)
- Illuminate Differentiating /Liter (MTO)Item # : SUILDLTIlluminate Differentiating /Liter (MTO)
- 1.0M Acetic Acid / Lt. (MTO)Item # : KC80231.0M Acetic Acid / Lt. (MTO)
- 2.5% Ferric Ammonium Sulfate/ LiterItem # : AHF02502.5% Ferric Ammonium Sulfate can be used in some Elastic Stain procedures.
- Sperm Wizard Papanicolaou Stain KitItem # : CUKTCYPSperm Wizard Papanicolaou Stain Kit
- AFB Stain Kit w/Methylene Blue/EaItem # : CUKTAFBMBAFB Stain Kit w/Methylene Blue/Ea
- Ponceau Acid Fuchsin (Goldner)/LTItem # : KC8113Component for the Goldner Trichrome Stain Kit.
- 3% METHENAMINE Solution /LiterItem # : AHM01503% Methenamine Solution is a component for the MasterTech Jones Basement Membrane Reticulum Stain Kit.
- Myofibrillar ATPase Liter Kit/EaItem # : KTATPLTStains for the two types of muscle fibers and their subtypes in 50 minutes.
Traditional ATPase procedures employ the use of a barbiturate buffer, which is a controlled substance. American MasterTech’s Myofibrillar ATPase Stain Kit contains no barbiturates! In the MasterTech’s Myofibrillar ATPase Stain Kit a predominance of Type 1 fiber types typically indicates a myopathic condition, such as dystrophy, while a predominance of Type 2 fibers typically indicates a neuropathic condition. Type 1 Buffer stains small type 1 fibers black and type 2C fibers grey. Type 1&2BC Buffer stains small type 1 fibers black, 2B and 2C fibers grey to black. Type 2AB Buffer stains type 2A and 2B fibers black.
View as List Grid