Stain Kits and Kit Components
View as List Grid
- CellMate STAIN KIT /EaItem # : KTCELStains for Helicobacter pylori, Mast Cells, and Bone Marrow in an easy 3-stain, one-step, 15-minute procedure.
CellMate™ is the perfect helper for busy pathology laboratories. Using the simple three stains/one-step procedure any technician or physician can produce beautiful diagnostic slides in 15 minutes. This simple procedure will demonstrate Helicobacter pylori, Mast Cells and Bone Marrow. This product is so compact and portable it can be taken to clinics, hospitals and doctors offices.
- IRON STAIN KIT /EaItem # : KTIROStains ferric iron in under 30 minutes.
This kit is suitable in lieu of and comparable to the Perl’s Technique and Gomori’s Iron Reaction for staining ferric iron. The MasterTech Iron Stain is less hazardous than these procedures and provides more precise results by using lower strength Hydrochloric Acid and Potassium Ferrocyanide. A Working Prussian Blue Solution serves as the primary stain, producing blue ferric iron against a pink to red background with red nuclei, counterstained by Nuclear Fast Red. There is no filtration required when using MasterTech Nuclear Fast Red.
- OIL RED O STAIN KIT /EaItem # : KTOROStains fat and neutral fats in 10 minutes.
Oil Red O serves as the primary stain, producing red fat with blue nfauclei stained by the Hematoxylin.
- MUCI PLUS PINT STAIN KIT /EaItem # : KTMPLPTStains epithelial mucins in just 20 minutes.
This kit is suitable in lieu of and comparable to the Mayer Mucicarmine method for staining mucins. The MasterTech Muci Plus Stain Kit™ contains a specially formulated Mucicarmine stain known as Muci-10 Plus™ that dramatically reduces primary staining time to 10 minutes, while most other kits on the market take an hour. Muci-10 Plus™ serves as the primary stain, producing pink to red epithelial mucins. Hematoxylin acts as a secondary stain, producing blue to purple nuclei against a yellow background, counterstained by Metanil Yellow.
- SOLUTION B (Dieterle's) /5mlItem # : KC053PDieterle's Solution B is a component for the MasterTech Dieterle's Stain Kit.
- MASSON'S 2000 TRICHROME KIT /EaItem # : KTMTR2Stains for collagen and muscle in less than 30 minutes.
Trichrome stains are commonly used to identify increases in collagenous tissue to assist in the diagnosis of diseases such as liver cirrhosis. This kit includes a 40 minute microwave procedure and the traditional two hour procedure. The Masson’s 2000 Stain Kit is a low hazard alternative to the traditional Masson’s Trichrome Stain Kit which uses Bouin’s Fluid. Instead, a specially formulated Bouin's 2000™ is used, that is free of both formaldehyde and picric acid. Biebrich Scarlet/Acid Fuchsin and Aniline Blue serve as the primary stains, producing red cytoplasm, intercellular fiber, keratin, and muscle, blue collagen and mucus with purple to black nuclei, counterstained by Weigert’s Hematoxylin.
- 1% Sodium Hydroxide /100mlItem # : AHS09261% Sodium Hydroxide is a component for the following MasterTech Stain Kits: Alkaline Congo Red Amyloid Stain Kit and Congo Red Amyloid Stain Kit.
- XYLENE-PEANUT OIL (Fite's) /100mlItem # : KC2541Xylene Peanut Oil is a component in the MasterTech Fite's Stain Kit.
- AURAMINE 0-RHODAMINE B(T-AFB)/PintItem # : KC3512Auramine-O / Rhodamine B is a component for the MasterTech A.F.B. Modified Truant's Flourescent Stain Kit.
- 2% SILVER NIT.ACID(W.Starry) /100mlItem # : KC22212% Acidulated Silver Nitrate is the component for the MasterTech Warthin-Starry Modified Stat Stain Kit.
View as List Grid