View as List Grid
- P.T.A.H. STAIN /100mlItem # : STPTA100Stains fibrin, muscle and C.N.S. in the MasterTech P.T.A.H. Stain Kit.
- OIL RED O STAIN /100mlItem # : STORO100The Oil Red O Method is a common staining technique used for demonstrating lipids in tissue. It is performed on fresh frozen sections, as alcohol and xylene dissolves the lipids that are in the tissue.
- UNIVERSAL IODINE SOLUTION /100mlItem # : STUIO100Universal Iodine Solution works for all histology applications and is a component in the following MasterTech Stain Kits: MasterTech Brown & Brenn Modified Stain Kit, MasterTech Verhoeff's Elastic Stain Kit, MasterTech McDonald's Gram Stain Kit® , and MasterTech Russell-Movat Pentachrome Stain Kit.
- MUCICARMINE STAIN, Stock /LiterItem # : STMUCLTStains Mucin or Cryptococcus red in one to two hours.
- MUCI-10-PLUS /100mlItem # : STMPL100Turns Mucin or Cryptococcus red in just 10 minutes and is a component in the MasterTech Muci Plus Stain Kit.
- NUCLEAR FAST RED STAIN/5 Gal CubeItem # : STNFR5CBNo filtration is required when using MasterTech Nuclear Fast Red Stain. Acts a counter stain in the following MasterTech Stain Kits: Alcian Blue Stain Kit - pH 1.0, Alcian Blue Stain Kit - pH 2.5, Fontana Masson Stain Kit, Modified Grimelius Microwave Stain Kit, Iron Stain Kit, Jones Basement Membrane Reticulum Kit, Chandler's Precision Reticulum Stain Kit, and Von Kossa Stain Kit.
- VAN GIESON'S STAIN /PintItem # : STVGIPTWhen stained with the MasterTech Van Gieson’s Stain, collagen will stain pink or deep red, and cytoplasm will be stained yellow. Often times, Van Gieson's is used as a counterstain to other methods. In these instances, nuclear staining might not be necessary.
- MUCI-10-CARMINE /100mlItem # : STMCA100This stain demonstrates epithelial mucin and Cryptococcus.
- CONGO RED STAIN /LiterItem # : STCRELTCongo Red is known for staining Amyloid from pink to red.
- METHYLENE BLUE STAIN /LtItem # : STMBLLTMethylene Blue acts as a counterstain in nuclear staining.
View as List Grid