Coverslips and Microscope Slides
View as List Grid
- ETCHED CONTROL SLIDE PLUS /Cs 10grItem # : GLA00240TControl Slides help you meet QC and regulatory requirements by placing required controls and patient tissue on the same slide.
- StarMark Adhesive (Wht-Blk)/Cs 10grItem # : GLA00140TStarMark™ Adhesive slides are made of high quality glass and have beveled edges.
- SUPERFROST CLIP CORNER SL/Cs (10gr)Item # : GL4951-4Thermo Scientific's SuperFrost™ Clipped Corner Microscope Slides have all the same great features as the regular SuperFrost™, but with clipped corners.
- Platinum COVERSLIPS(24x55)/Cs(10oz)Item # : GL2455Top notch quality cover glass at an affordable price.
- StarMark Slides White-Black/Cs 10grItem # : GLN00140TRecommended for all automated slide etchers, StarMark™ microscope slides are made from high quality glass and have 90° straight edges.
- SuperFrost CONTROL SLIDES/Cs (10gr)Item # : GLES325SuperFrost Control Slides help you meet new regulations to demonstrate that patient tissues and control have been tested conclusively.
- Premiere Plain Slides /Case (10gr.)Item # : GL7500These non-adhesive microscope slides are ultimate in quality.
- GOLD SEAL SLIDES WhiteFrst/Cs(25gr)Item # : GL3050Label slides quickly and easily with Gold Seal - RiteOn Frosted Microscope Slides. These slides are made from hard, colorless, noncorrosive glass and frosted on one end for easy marking.
- FULLY FROSTED SLIDES /Case(10Gross)Item # : GL2958Fully frosted Dakin cytological slide is sand-blasted for greater surface adhesion of smear. Pencil marking surface allows easy labeling.
- SKIN QC/Pk(1S/24US)Item # : CSS0824PAmerican MasterTech’s Control Slides are guaranteed to be the tissue stated, or, are guaranteed to be positive for the organism, structure, or pathology stated. Control slides are not guaranteed to test positive for any specific diagnostic method due to inherent equipment, technology, and procedural variables. Relevant Antibodies that are listed, where applicable, could be comprised of positive, negative, and differential markers that may be used in conjunction with the associated control and should not be interpreted as exclusively positive. Recommended control and relevant antibody references, while based on continually updated information that is gathered from reputable sources, are meant to be used as guides only. Final decision on the appropriate control tissue should be based on stain or antibody manufacturer data sheets and pathologist input.
View as List Grid