Stains: Histology, Hematology, Misc.
View as List Grid
- ALCIAN BLUE STAIN, pH 2.5 /GallonItem # : STABL2.5GALAlcian Blue Stain - pH 2.5 stains for both carboxylated and sulfated acidic mucosubstances and mucins. American MasterTech offers Alcian Blue Stain - pH 2.5 in a ready-to-use working solution, which requires no dilution.
- 1% TOLUIDINE BLUE O STAIN /LiterItem # : STTBOLTAqueous Polychromic stain.
- MOD. MAYER'S HEMATOXYLIN / LiterItem # : HXMMHLTAn amazing stain formulated for a progressive method of H&E staining. This Hematoxylin requires no differentiation or separate bluing solution.
- LeukoChek Test Kit/ Pk (50)Item # : SVL02PMicroscopic Counting of Leukocytes and Platelets in Whole Blood has never been easier with the use of the LeukoChek Test Kit.
- LEISHMAN'S BLOOD STAIN /PintItem # : SVL0143Leishman's Blood stain is an excellent Romanowsky type stain to differentiate and identify leucocytes and malaria parasites in blood smears.
- Volu-Sol BLOOD SMEAR FIXATIVE /Gal.Item # : SVGF-128Used for fixation of blood and bone marrow smears, in preparation for manual staining or on the Hemastainer, Volu-Sol Definitive Stainer, and other automated methods.
- Bright-Line Hemacytometer Set/EachItem # : SVB0101Using a double improved Neubauer counting chamber, the set is designed for accurate counting of blood cells, platelets, dust/yeast clusters, and specimens in spinal and other fluids.
- SEQUESTER-SOL, Anticoagulant /35mlItem # : STZ00400ESequester-Sol is an effective, non-toxic anticoagulant, widely used in hematology and blood chemistry procedures.
- STAIN RETRIEVAL SOLUTION /PintItem # : STZ00388EDesigned to bring back damaged tissue stain sites in immuno and histochemical stains.
- VAN GIESON'S STAIN /GalItem # : STVGIGALWhen stained with the MasterTech Van Gieson’s Stain, collagen will stain pink or deep red, and cytoplasm will be stained yellow. Often times, Van Gieson's is used as a counterstain to other methods. In these instances, nuclear staining might not be necessary.
View as List Grid